New episodes drop every Friday at 12 midnight EST. Make sure to leave a voice message to say hello and ask questions.
Episode 45: Changes to Business Launch Prep School That Your Wallet Will Love – Business Launch Prep School Podcast
Because my time is becoming more limited, I've decided to change Business Launch Prep School into a monthly membership plan. This option is perfect for the new women coach who wants to create a new coaching business but has a tight budget. Below are the chances that can be started or stopped at any time. The membership program will be released on 1 September 2022. Novice – $57/Mth Swipe Vault (templates, scripts, calculators, tools, and worksheets) Access to the Prep Schooler's Exclusive Paid Community Apprentice – $97/Mth Everything in Novice Themed Live Monthly Webinars Access to all courses priced at $1,500 and below, such as, Visual Branding Course Pricing Your Coaching Services Masterclass Wealth Consciousness Business Filing Basics Prepare to Subcontract Trademarking Prep Course Executive – $197/Mth Everything in Apprentice Monthly Live Q&A Full Access to Business Launch Prep School core curriculum You can cancel at any time. Access to courses and features of the membership will be on a month-to-month basis. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/blps/message
- Episode 45: Changes to Business Launch Prep School That Your Wallet Will Love
- Epsiode 44: 6 Starup Coach Personas, Which Are you?
- Episode 43: Increase Sales By Offering More Payment Options
- Episode 42: Kill The Boredom In Your Signature Program by Offering Various Forms Of Content
- Episode 41: 6 Top Factors When Choosing A Learning Platform
- Episode 40: How to Handle The Objection Of "I Can Do It On My Own"
- Episode 39: How To Handle The Money Objection During A Sales Call
- Episode 38: Closing The Wealth Gap via Financial Literacy with Tara Smith
- Episode 37: 10 Questions You Want Answered Before Your Discovery Call
- Episode 36: Don't Postpone Your Dream