New episodes drop every Friday at 12 midnight EST. Make sure to leave a voice message to say hello and ask questions.
Episode 47: BLPS Student Spotlight – Anna Zschuppe, CEO of Summer Soulstice – Business Launch Prep School Podcast
The original version of this recording is 52 minutes and is reduced in time to fit the Anchor.fm format. You may find the original recording on YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn @rolandessumner. During this episode, Anna Zschuppe, CEO of Summer Soulstice, walks us through her journey of leaving her 6-figure Fortune 500 HR Consulting role this summer to making $10K within the first 12 weeks of the Business Launch Prep School program. Anna shares her faith walk, leading her to create a more fulfilling and spirit-led business and life. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/blps/message
- Episode 47: BLPS Student Spotlight – Anna Zschuppe, CEO of Summer Soulstice
- Episode 46: How To Get Good People For Your Coaching Program
- Episode 45: Changes to Business Launch Prep School That Your Wallet Will Love
- Epsiode 44: 6 Starup Coach Personas, Which Are you?
- Episode 43: Increase Sales By Offering More Payment Options
- Episode 42: Kill The Boredom In Your Signature Program by Offering Various Forms Of Content
- Episode 41: 6 Top Factors When Choosing A Learning Platform
- Episode 40: How to Handle The Objection Of "I Can Do It On My Own"
- Episode 39: How To Handle The Money Objection During A Sales Call
- Episode 38: Closing The Wealth Gap via Financial Literacy with Tara Smith