Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC is a women-owned, minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business offering strategic human resources support to enhance organizational readiness and retention. Our team of highly experienced independent contract coaches and consultants stretches across the United States. It provides Executive, Leadership Development, Professional Development Coaching, Leadershipship Development Coaching and Consulting, and Management Consulting. We strive to offer an efficient approach to supporting new hires, independent contributors, and people managers at all professional levels by utilizing creative solutions backed up by our vast experience and expertise.
POINT OF CONTACT
Rolande S. Sumner
P: (864) 671-0414
541611 – General Mngmt Consulting Services
541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
541618 – Other Mngmt Consulting Services
561110 – Business management services
611430 – Professional & Mngmt Development
611710 – Educational curriculum development services
Life After Service Transitional Coaching
State of Inc.: South Carolina
- Professional Certified Coach via International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Minority Women Owned
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- 20 years of experience in U.S. Army Human Resources Management
- 20 years of Military leadership experience
- Experience Course Creator
- Experienced in coaching various industries, such as education, technology, banking, coaching, automotive, and utility.
- Trained and coached professionals to improve professionalism, leadership skills, and performance.
- Coached executives in stress management, performance improvement, and people management.
- Assisted professionals in transitioning into a new career industries.
- 2018 U.S. Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year.
- 2021 and 2022 Alignable Local Business of the Year – Easley, SC
- 2022 Crea Award
- Professional Development Coaching and Consulting
- Leadership Development Coaching and Consulting
- Executive Coaching and Consulting
- Speaking and Workshops
- Local County School District: Professional Development Workshops, Career
- Transition Coaching, and Termination Redemption Coaching
- Eversource Energy: Women Veteran Retention Speaker and Consultant
- BetterUp Coaching: Leadership and Professional Development Coaching
- Private Clients: Business Launch Prep School (BLPS) Startup Development
- Training and Startup Business Strategist